.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Neato | Coolest blog you'll see today... besides this one.

MY APARTMENT - We do something similar to this at Union... but totally not as cool.

My name is Kyle MacDonald and I am making a series of up-trades for bigger or better things up to my goal of a house... I started with one red paperclip on July 12th, 2005... The current item up for trade is an all-inclusive three-day trip to Yahk, British Columbia, Canada. [Trip includes: Return airfare for one person from anywhere in North America, Three nights Accommodation in a ‘swanky’ hotel, Meals, Full-day guided snowmobile trip in and around Yahk, 1 day skiing at either Fernie or Kimberley Alpine resort.

This man might become my hero.

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home