.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Monday, December 12, 2005

PSA | I Suck

MY APARTMENT - I suck.

For someone who takes pride in having a blog and keeping it relatively updated, I’ve done a darn-near horrible job of not updating it in the last 2 weeks. While there’s a magnitude of reasons I haven’t done very well, to say the least, in the past few days (Pastor Rich visiting, finals approaching, a straight-up bout with laziness, etc.), for the most part, it’s been just not getting around to it. Now, as my trip to Egypt approaches and I’m preparing to take off, I want to have what’s been going on in my neck of the woods out there for my (3) fans to enjoy.

So here is a small link to what went down while Rich Carlson was here; give it a read, it’s pretty enjoyableThis week I’m going to make sure I keep this blog updated to get back into the rhythm of writing every day. While I previously had talked myself out of taking my laptop to Egypt, I might now so I’ll be able to tell the world what I’ve seen. Hmmmm, we’ll see…

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home