.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Friday, November 25, 2005

When I grow up... | Posnanski's Thanksgiving wishes

MY APARTMENT - Yet another piece of artwork by the great Joe Posnanski. A must-read if you've ever been in Kansas City for more than 38 seconds.

I’m thankful for triples and punt returns without flags and chocolate strawberries from Laura Little’s Candy Kitchen. I’m thankful for Mike Sweeney hitting when he’s healthy, and Will Shields blasting open a hole on the right side and the people trying to get an NHL team for the new arena. I’m thankful for those four little art deco hair curler thingies on top of Bartle Hall, even though I still don’t know what they are. After 10 years, you start to like things just because they’ve lasted.


I will be this man one day.

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home