.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Loco | Real Headline: "Local Man Fired After Visions of the End of the World"

BOYS' DEAN'S OFFICE - And you thought you could get into trouble for messing up those TPS reports?

A Farragut man who said the end of the world would begin on Friday, has been fired from his job at Knology... He'd predicted five big cities in the US would face economic collapse... "In the end I view it as a resignation. I feel God is calling me to do other things. I've said this before but a couple of months ago he told me I wasn't going to work anymore"... John now admits he got the dates wrong...



Pass those dates along when you can, John, so we can schedule them into the calendar.

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home