.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Link | What can you say in 100 words?

NAIROBI, KENYA - Found on 100words.net:
"I wish Winter would hurry up and get here. I like the cold. During the Summer, everyone’s out doing stuff and i’m forced to look at them all when I have to go out on errands. They probably feel the same about me- i’m usually pretty nice to folks even though i’m wishing they’d go away. I’m the guy that could live on that island surviving on crabs and building fires with sticks. Hey, I like seafood! I would beat Gilligan to death with a club made of coconuts. I’d probably roast the Skipper over a spit for Christmas dinner."

And so begins my new hobby. Anyone wanna take the challenge with me next month?

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home