.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mi cuarto!

NAIROBI, KENYA - Now, what you've all been waiting for: pictures of my living quarters!


This is with my back catty-corner to the door.








This is from on top of my bed.








This is between the bed and the computer desk.








Now, with my back to the closet.








This is my bathroom, overtaken by the laundry machine. (Sorry, must rotate head counter-clockwise)






Update about my first day as a dean tommorow!

-cw

1 Comments:

  • what a cool room you got! I feel a lot better knowing that you live well! And so organized. Gosh, thank you for sending this pictures. God bless you and good nite. I love you -mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 22, 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home