.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

PSA | Just so ya know...

NAIROBI, KENYA - I am still alive.

The reason I haven't posted any new posts lately is because of the behind-the-scenes post you're not seeing... yet. I've finally got around to typing up my Egypt trip recap, and currently, there are 3 updates just begging to be posted. However, my plan isn't just to post the old/new posts when I get them done, but instead, to wait until their all done, post them all at once, and then do a new post, linking in the old/new posts I'd just added. Makes sense?

Special thanks to you-know-who for the idea!

-cw

2 Comments:

  • I spent 3 weeks in Kenya visiting the whole country. Absolutely the best people I have ever met.

    By Blogger Kev, at Mon Mar 13, 06:58:00 AM  

  • Hey Chris just me AShlee Tyler,
    I try to read up on your adventures here ever so often. Been pretty busy here at the bank. So great to hear what you all been up to. keep in touch. Take Care and God bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Mar 14, 02:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home