.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

PSA | I haven't been gone THAT long.

MY APARTMENT – Just an update on the story I added last night. When I woke up this morning, I was surprised and pleased to read this email from my mom:
…however, you are not going to believe this: I sat down to read your blog... and you are talking about us playing x-mas songs already... well Chris, I called your dad and told him to come up and read your blog, after he got done I told him to go and check the stereo and tell me what CD was there. He laughed all the way from the living room. Mariah Carey, Christmas album. Oh crap, how did you know????????????? I don't know why I played that today, but it just sounded good… Oh well, this weekend, maybe we'll skip the [Chiefs] game and put the trees up! That will give you more ammunition!!!!! Am I that predictable?

Miss you guys. I’ll be home soon.

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home