.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

When I grow up... | Posnanski is "feeling lucky"

MY APARTMENT - This man is my hero. If you've ever been on Google's website and wondered what "I'm feeling lucky" is all about, here's the answer.

Y ou probably already know that if you go to the Google search engine, type in the word “Failure” and hit the “I’m feeling lucky” button, you will automatically be transported through billions of Internet sites, right to President George W. Bush’s biography page. You probably didn’t know, though, that if you go to Google and type in the phrase “Rousing Success,” you are sent to a conservative Web site with an advertisement showing a very frightened woman screaming “I can’t date another liberal guy.” You sure can learn a lot about America on Google.


So cool.

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home