.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

.:: The Daily Cowbell ::.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Phanton Photographer finds fool's flat



JUNCTION CITY, KS - The Phanton Photographer has struck again, and this time close to home.

Or more like, in the home.

Blogmaster Chris Webb was extrememely suprised to find a picture of his new room plastered across his blog early Sabbath morning. The picture, taken mysteriously near the time Webb was in/near the room, was loaded onto the site without authorization.

"We're now conducting a full-scale investigation into this Phanton Photographer," said Webb at a press conference after church. "And by 'we,' I mean 'I.' Really, I have no staff or anything. I have to do this dang blog by myself. And, by the way, 'full scale' means 'when I have a chance or get up from the couch and stop watching all this TV.' Yup. Otherwise, yes, investigation."

"He will not invade my domain again! And by domain, I mean 'room.' Or 'flat,' for alliteration's sake."

-cw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home